Building Stronger Liquidity Solutions
Evolving Corporates Need Cash Investment to Match
Which is why we offer liquidity solutions and insights to overcome unforeseeable cash investment challenges, partnering with corporates on their path to achieve world-class treasury.
1. Security investment funds (hereinafter referred to as "the Fund") is a long-term investment tool, and its main function is to diversify investment, lower individual risk from investing in single security. Unlike financial instruments like bank deposits and bonds that can provide expected fixed income, investors may earn the part of their shares from the fund investment and may also bear the losses by investing into the funds.
2. During the operation of the investment, the Fund may face a variety of risks, including market risk, the Fund's own management risk, technology risk and compliance risk. Large amount redemption risk is a unique risk to open-ended funds, when net redemption amount exceeds 10% of the fund total share in a single trading day, investors may be unable to redeem all shares on time.
3. Funds are divided into stock funds, hybrid funds, bond funds, money market funds, etc. Investors who invest in different types of funds shall have different earning expectations and also assume different levels of risk. In general, the higher the expected income of the fund, the greater risk investors would bear.
4. Investors should carefully read the "Fund Contract", "Prospectus" and other Fund legal documents to understand the Fund's risk-return characteristics and judge whether the Fund risk is compatible with their investment objectives, investment horizon, investment experience, asset situation, etc.
5. Investors should fully understand the differences between installment fund investment and savings installment. Installment fund investment is a simple way of investment that guides investors to make long-term investments with an average cost. However, installment fund investment cannot avoid inherent risks in investing in funds, guarantee profit or replace alternative way of managing money like savings.
6. The CIFM RMB Money Market Fund and the CIFM Tian Tian Bao RMB Money Market Fund (hereinafter referred to as the "Fund") by the China International Fund Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Fund Manager") were initiated in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and conventions and approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission  15 No. The Fund's "Fund Contract" and "Prospectus" were publicly disclosed by 《中国证券报》,《上海证券报》,《证券时报》and on the fund managers Internet site: www.cifm.com .
7. The fund managers are committed to honesty, diligence to manage the assets, but does not guarantee the profitability of the Fund, nor guarantee a minimum income. The Fund's past performance is not an indication of its future performance (or the performance of "other funds that are managed by the fund manager does not constitute a guarantee of performance of the Fund”). Fund managers should remind investors they will bear the risk of their own investment. After making investment decisions, investors should bear the investment risk as a result from the Funds operational conditions and changes in the net asset value.
8. Investors should purchase and redeem the funds via the fund manager or other institutions which possess fund distribution business license. For the list of fund distributors, please refer to the ‘Prospectus’ and relevant notices.
The CIFM RMB Money Market Fund and the CIFM Tian Tian Bao RMB Money Market Fund are managed and offered by China International Fund Management Co., Ltd., which is a joint venture between Shanghai International Trust Co. Ltd. and J.P. Morgan Asset Management (UK) Ltd. The shareholders do not engage directly in the investment management of funds managed by CIFM. The information contained herein is for informational purposes. Shares of the Funds may be offered and sold only in China to: (i) individuals who are Chinese citizens and residents; (ii) institutions legally organised in China and permitted by Chinese law and regulation to invest in open-end investment funds; and (iii) entities with “Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor” status in China. Money market funds are not equal to bank deposits or deposits with other type of deposit taking entities. The fund management company does not guarantee performance or a minimum return.
J.P. Morgan Global Liquidity China is the fund distribution business of JPMorgan Chase Bank (China) Company Limited. JPMorgan Chase Bank (China) Company Limited (the “Bank”) is a local incorporated bank in China, and is a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.. It is regulated by the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, with a fund distribution business qualification (基金销售业务资格) issued by China Securities Regulatory Commission. J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the brand for the asset management business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
This communication is issued in China by the Bank. This document is confidential and may not be reproduced or distributed in whole or in part to any other person. Informational sources are considered reliable but you should conduct your own verification of information contained herein. Any forecasts or opinions expressed may be subject to change without further notice. Investment involves risks. The value of investments and the income from them may fluctuate and your investment is not guaranteed. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and investors may not get back the full or any part of the amount invested. Investments in emerging markets may be more volatile than other markets and the risk to your capital is therefore greater. Also, the economic and political situations may be more volatile than in established economies and these may adversely influence the value of investments made. The Fund’ prospectus contains information that is important to any investment decision regarding the Fund, including its investment objectives, terms and conditions, tax information, potential conflicts of interest and risk disclosures. An offer or solicitation for the Fund will be made only through the Fund’ prospectus and will be subject to the terms and conditions contained therein. The information contained in this document does not constitute investment advice, or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security, investment product or service. All services and products herein are subject to applicable laws and regulations and the relevant product and service terms and contracts. Subject to the applicable laws and regulations, the Bank makes no representations as to the accuracy and completeness of the information herein. This document is qualified in its entirety by information contained in the prospectus of the Fund which shall be read carefully before making any investment. In the event of a conflict between the information in this document and in the Fund’ prospectus, the Fund’ prospectus shall always prevail. Investors should make their own investigation or evaluation or seek independent advice prior to making an investment.
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.